2012. január 2., hétfő

A BE létige jelen és múlt idejű alakjai

A mai nyelvlecke a be létige jelen és múlt idejű alakjait foglalja össze.


1. A be létige alakjai jelen időben: am / is / are

 (+) Állító mondatok:
I am happy.
 I'm happy.
You are from a different universe.
 You're from a different universe.
She is an intelligent student.
 She's an intelligent student.
He is a rock star. 
 He's a rock star.
It is 7 o'clock now.
 It's 7 o'clock now.
We are in the Bermuda Triangle.
 We're in the Bermuda Triangle.
You are very sympathetic.
 You're very sympathetic.
They are famous plastic surgeons.
 They're famous plastic surgeons.


 (-) Tagadó mondatok:
 I am not 21.
 I'm not 21.
 You are not very kind.
 You aren't very kind.
 She is not a Lady Gaga fan.
 She isn't a Lady Gaga fan.
 He is not French. 
 He isn't French.
 It is not my sports car.
 It isn't my sports car.
 We are not in the Zoo.
 We aren't in the Zoo.
 You are not lazy.
 You aren't lazy.
 They are not from this village.
 They aren't from this village.


 (?) Kérdő mondatok rövid válaszokkal:
 Am I in the right place?
 Yes, I am. / No, I'm not.
 Are you happy about your job?
 Yes, you are. / No, you aren't.
 Is she a journalist? 
 Yes, she is. / No, she isn't.
 Is he really tired? 
 Yes, he is. / No, he isn't.
 Is it your monkey?
 Yes, it is. / No, it isn't.
 Are we there yet? 
 Yes, we are. / No, we aren't.
 Are you jealous? 
 Yes, you are. / No, you aren't.
 Are they too drunk? 
 Yes, they are. / No, they aren't.

A BE létige jelen idejű alakjait itt gyakorolhatod > Gyakorlás 1., Gyakorlás 2.

2. be létige múlt időjű alakjai: was / were
"Oh my God, we are in the Bermuda Triangle!"

(+) Állító mondatok:
I was a bank robber.
You were absolutely fascinating.
She was in Barcelona last year.
He was very sad.
It was delicious.
We were at the Grand Canyon.
You were at a party.
They were bank managers.

 (-)Tagadó mondatok: 
(was not -> wasn'twere -> weren't)
I wasn't at home.
You weren't nice at all.
She wasn't very old.
He wasn't a vampire.
It wasn't awesome.
We weren't in the living room.
You weren't surprised too much.
They weren't late from the meeting.

  (?) Kérdő mondatok rövid válaszokkal:
Was I right?
Yes, I was. / No, I wasn't.
Were you in the park?
Yes, you were. / No, you weren't.
Was she an alien? 
Yes, she was. / No, she wasn't.
Was he with his friends?
Yes, he was. / No, he wasn't.
Was it very boring?
Yes, it was. / No, it wasn't.
Were we in the city centre?
Yes, we were. / No, we weren't.
Were you in Greece last week?
Yes, you were. / No, you weren't.
Were they unemployed?
Yes, they were. / No, they weren't.


>> A BE létige múlt idejű alakjait itt gyakorolhatod > Gyakorlás 1., Gyakorlás 2.

>> További nyelvtani összefoglalók itt találhatók.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

További kérdésed van, vagy a véleményedet szeretnéd elmondani? Üzenj bátran: